According to Rootsweb
This mausoleum was erected in 1924 to replace the original Receiving Tomb. Architect Sidney Lovell styled the building after twelfth-century gothic churches of northern Europe. At the time of its dedication in 1925, the building design was described as Tudor Gothic. The mausoleum was erected with permanence, as well as grandeur, in mind. The exterior is pink Etouah marble from Georgia. The interior is white marble from Alabama. Massive cast bronze doors mark the entrance to the mausoleum and private chapel area. In fact, all the doors, windows and gates in the mausoleum are made of or framed in bronze. The community mausoleum houses a small chapel, 292 crypts, 68 niches and two private rooms.