According to Wikipedia:
The New York and Harlem Railroad laid tracks through Mount Kisco during the 1840s, installing a station in the community as far back as February 1847. The station was originally named “New Castle,” for one of the two towns that Mount Kisco was originally part of, the other being the Town of Bedford. Long after being acquired by New York Central Railroad, the original passenger station was replaced by a second Richardson Romanesque-style depot in 1910. The station also contains two former freight houses, one of which is a wooden one from 1890, and is located at 105 Kisco Avenue is used primarily as a storage facility for housing construction materials. The other is made of brick and located in the vicinity of the existing station house. In 1968, New York Central merged with Pennsylvania Railroad, thereby transforming the station into a Penn Central Railroad station, however Penn Central’s financial troubles two years later forced them to turn all regional passenger operations over to the MTA who converted it into part of Metro-North Railroad in 1983. Metro-North rebuilt the station with a high level center platform, elevators and a pedestrian bridge in 1984, as part of their electrification project of the Harlem Line between North White Plains and Brewster North stations, but mile-markers noting the distance between Grand Central Terminal and the former northern terminus of the line at Chatham Union Station remained trackside along the station house well into the early 21st Century. The passenger station currently serves as an Italian restaurant, while the brick freighthouse survives as a local pizzeria. The ticket window was closed in 2007 due to low usage. Tickets are now purchased through a ticket machine or on board the train. The New York Central-era mile marker was removed between January and June 2017.
Taken with an Olympus Stylu Epic/Mju II and Kodak Tri-X 400.