“The Stuyvesant Hotel. 289 Fair Street Built 1910-1911, the hotel was designed by architect J.A. Wood and named for the Director-General of New Netherland (1642-1664), Peter Stuyvesant. The hotel advertised its 150 rooms as the most modern in the Hudson Valley with hot and cold running water, electric lights and telephones. Vacant for more than 10 years, in 1993, it was restored by the RUPCO and converted into 40 apartments for the elderly and people with disabilities.” (A walking tour. The Stockade National Historic District of Kingston).
Taken with a Sony RX-100 M3.