This building is in Garrison, NY – on Route 9d. It seems that it was built in 1862 and was Garrison’s original Episcopal church (St. James Chapel). Later a stone church was built and the building was moved to its current location. Subsequently it became an antiques store and, if the sign is anything to go by, is presently for sale – and has been for some time. Apparently there are no takers. The current owner is willing to give the building to someone willing to restore it (this may mean dismantling the building and moving it to another location).
All pictures taken in February 2012 with a Sony Nex 5N, the first three with the 18-55mm kit lens and the last two with a Canon 50mm f1.4 Leica Thread Mount Lens using and adapter.