These statues presumably represent six lesser luminaries of the Reformation – their statues are a mere 3 meters tall as opposed to the 5m of the main group. They’re arranged into two groups, one to the left of the main group and one to the right. Each group consists of three statues.
Frederick William of Brandenburg (1620 – 1688)
William the Silent (1533 – 1584)
Gaspard de Coligny (1519–1572)
Taken with a Sony RX100 M3