A cast aluminum eagle originally perched atop the Municipal Building’s pediment. It had to be removed because of its weight. It’s now located on the terrace outside the main entrance.

The plaque on the base reads:

To commemorate
the centennial of
the village of
November 18, 1879

Taken with a Fuji X-E3 and Fuji XC 16-50mm f3.5-5.6 OSS II

Leave a Reply