This is the Old Municipal Building in Briarcliff Manor, the town where we’ve lived now for almost 20 years. This is the view from the rear showing the clock tower in all its glory. Briarcliff Manor has a truly excellent set of Wikipedia pages created by Michael Feist under the auspices of the Briarcliff Manor-Scarborough Historical Society
The Old Municipal Building was built in 1913 and opened in 1914.
The original bell from the Old Municipal Building is now on display in front of the modern Fire Station.
Above, a view of the front of the building as it looked in the 1930s. The lower level was the fire station.
The former fire station is now The Patio restaurant. The windows of the restaurant match the doors of the former fire station and the iron railings above are still place.
The first picture above was taken with a Sony RX100 M3 and the last two with a Sony NEX 5N and Sigma 30mm (45mm equivalent) f2.8 DN.